My name is Ana and I am passionate about life, people and well-being.
With a background in Psychology and a 10-year corporate career in Human Resources, I have come to see life through a different perspective and became passionate about a more holistic approach to health and life in general.
My goal is to inspire people to live the best life they can and express their true authenticity, by sharing my own experiences and my services as a meditation coach and holistic therapist.
I believe that true health and happiness is achieved by balancing different aspects of self, such as physical, mental, social and spiritual. As a holistic therapist, I encourage and empower people to take an active role in their own healing.
As a content creator, I aspire to motivate people to believe in themselves, see more of the world, have new experiences and surrender to the beauty of life. I enjoy sharing about my travels, deep thoughts and knowledge that I have gained through all kinds of experiences.
I am also passionate about interiors and have studied interior design. I believe our surroundings have a major impact on our well-being and therefore I also take on some interior design projects.
- Degree in Psychology – Piaget Institute
- Master Degree in Psychology applied to Human Resources and Organizations – University of Lisbon
- Diploma in Meditation – School of Natural Health Sciences
- CPD Certified Meditation Teacher – Centre of Excellence
- Reiki Practitioner Level 2 – Steph Edwards
- Associate Member of the UK Reiki Federation
I offer Meditation Coaching, Reiki Sessions and Interior Design services in Surrey and SW London, United Kingdom.