Book your FREE initial call now
Do you want to learn more about meditation and establish a regular practice?
Meditation has incredibly helped me by reducing my anxiety, making me more self-aware and change into a healthier lifestyle. Meditation has also helped me to develop my intuition, self-confidence and emotional intelligence.
So…What is Meditation?
Meditation is a mental exercise that involves relaxation, focus, and awareness.
The goal of meditation is not to get rid of thoughts or control emotions, but more about becoming the observer of those thoughts and emotions, from a place of stillness and non-judgment. It is about expanding your awareness and developing a healthy sense of perspective.
Psychology defines meditation as “a family of mental training practices that are designed to familiarize the practitioner with specific types of mental processes”.
There are different techniques or approaches to meditation, being mindfulness the most popular one, but they all share the same goal: to make the mind still in order to achieve clarity and awareness.
Benefits of developing a regular meditation practice…
Numerous studies have been made to prove how practising meditation regularly can bring tremendous benefits to physical, mental and emotional health.
- Reduces worry and anxiety.
- Reduces stress and feelings of depression.
- Improves self-esteem and self-acceptance.
- Improves resilience to emotional pain and adversity.
- Increases feelings of optimism, relaxation and awareness.
- Helps prevent unhealthy habits such as emotional eating and certain addictions
- Improves mood and emotional intelligence
- Enhances social abilities and impacts relationships positively.
- Increases focus, memory and general mental strength.
- Improves cognitive abilities and creative thinking.
- Better decision making and problem-solving abilities.
- Helps to ignore distractions and helps manage ADHD.
- Strengthens the immune system and increases energy levels
- Reduces blood pressure and increases longevity
- Improves heart and brain health
- Lessens inflammation in the body
- Helps prevent and reduce symptoms of arthritis and fibromyalgia
Why use my services as a Meditation Coach?
If you are new to meditation, you might feel like there are too many thoughts taking over your mind and struggle to be fully present. Or you might be bothered by different body sensations that will cause you to not be able to relax or fully benefit from the practice. This can cause you to think that you aren’t doing it right and make you even more anxious and eventually stop trying.
Having a meditation coach will increase your chances of developing an enjoyable and fruitful practice. As your meditation coach, I will guide you and help you take full advantage of the experience.
I will not only guide you during meditation but will also use different techniques, such as breathing, mindfulness, visualisation, affirmations and mantras, among others to create tailored meditation scripts for you and your individual goals. I will also answer all your questions and make suggestions that will help you improve your technique.
So, whether you are looking to simply relax or dealing with trauma, emotional imbalances, or any of the physical/mental/emotional conditions mentioned above, I will combine different techniques to create guided meditations that are unique to you and your situation.
Meditation sessions can be done in person or online (Skype, Zoom or FaceTime).
The first discovery call is Free – Book here:
FREE Initial Meditation Coaching call
View all Meditation Services
You can also try some of my free guided Meditations:
FREE Guided Meditations
Ask a question or book your FREE Meditation Coaching call now! Fill in the form below.